Featured Post

Hello everybody! Here's my new blog!! I had to close my previous one because all the Russian spam that was commenting on my posts. It wa...

Friday, April 15, 2016

Old Blog Post: My Grandpa's WWII Stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was over at my mom and dad's this weekend and found in the basement an old trunk with some of my grandpa's WWII stuff. Hope you guys like the pics...


The story behind this is that they were running out of the metal they used to make the tips so they thought they'd try wooden ones!!! Not too many of these in existence...



Honorable Discharge papers. So proud of my grandpa! 





Letter from my grandma to my grandpa...

A mother's day card my grandpa sent to my grandma...




No comments:

Post a Comment