Featured Post

Hello everybody! Here's my new blog!! I had to close my previous one because all the Russian spam that was commenting on my posts. It wa...

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Old Blog Post: Chicken Tales: Fostering Baby Chickens

I know it's not really important, but one of the chicks (I forgot which one) was nancy when she was just a little chick. The other one died when the neighbor's cat broke into their enclosure. The dog in the pic is Cello when he was reallyyyyyyyy young. lol 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Readers, I got these two new hens from the farmer's market. Here's some cute pics of them and Elvis! 






Cello, don't fart in their face. lol

LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment