Featured Post

Hello everybody! Here's my new blog!! I had to close my previous one because all the Russian spam that was commenting on my posts. It wa...

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Review: LAC Matte Lipstick

So I ran out of my favorite lipstick color and went to CVS to buy some more. The brand I used to wear wasn't available anywhere. I guess they closed down. I found this new brand, LAC, and they had a similar color and a few cool ones. I decided to give it a try.


  


I went to my BFF's and smudged the lipstick on her arm. The colors stay pretty true to their label on the skin except for In Love and Bewitched and they aren't really matte. 


This is how they look like on the lips. The only one that stayed true to the label was Torrid. The rest mutated to something else (especially Bewitched). One thing I didn't like was that they were really creamy. Almost like a melting lip balm.


Ok, so the only real turn off that they had was that the darker the color, the stronger it had a strong weird after taste. IDK where they are made from (most probably China) but the darker colors taste like chemical. 


I personally DO NOT recommend using this brand, especially because of the weird chemical taste it leaves in your mouth and throat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment