Featured Post

Hello everybody! Here's my new blog!! I had to close my previous one because all the Russian spam that was commenting on my posts. It wa...

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Review: Mle Bear's Singing

Mle Bear Singing Review

Well, by the picture above you can already have an idea of the review results. I went to Mle Bear's website today to check out how she's been doing. I found some audio samples of her trying to be a pop singer. She no longer plays classical music because they either realized she's a disaster in that field now that she's gotten older or they just burned out her inspiration. The jazz she plays only goes on tours in lousy nightclubs full of prostitutes, drunks and the like that don't know what's good music and really don't care about it anyway. In my opinion it's a really bad parenting to take your 15 year old to play in a nightclub. Who the fuck sends a kid to work, even as a musician in a night club? To begin with, by law, minors can't even get near those places.

You can have an idea of what I mean by just looking at what a ticket to see her costs. The more expensive ones are because she's living off the image of another more successful person, in this case Quincy Jones. If I wanted to see a really well trained pianist that is lesser known than her, it would cost WAY more than hers. Something like minimum 30-40 dollars for a back seat.


Her ticket prices reflect how good a musician she is.


Alright, so here's my promised review. Mle Bear's singing SUCKS! It was so terrible that it gave me a headache and nausea. She doesn't have even a quarter of Jackie Evancho's talent. She's just trying too hard to be the next Miley Cyrus and hustle her way up into Disney Channel, the land of the talentless. Her pronunciation STINKS and her slurred speech (which I've noted it is more pronounced in recent interviews) makes you doubt if she doesn't have some sort of mental retardation, besides what I thought that sounded like some flying F words along the song. Oh, and her voice had some sort of digital tweaking cause it wasn't the weird man like voice I hear in the interviews. Any decent person will notice she her parents and her managers are desperately trying too hard to keep her afloat. From showing her legs and boobs to making her sing to hanging around that weirdo of Quincy Jones. It's crystal clear that she is around Quincy, cause she needs to live off his image. Emily will be and is nothing without him ever since she started to be a teenager. She is talentless, and there's almost no way to mask that you are talentless. My honest opinion, they are burning up her image and ultimately they make you question her reputation as a prodigy. Everything she does or says looks so artificial and plastic ever since she's grown up. Now, I'm not envious or jealous or anything like some of you out there might be thinking. Who would be jealous at someone who doesn't have talent? I don't need to be jealous at someone 15 years younger than me.

If I were to buy a CD of her singing and give it to a friend, I would either loose their friend ship (especially if I say she's good and my friend was a singer) or they would get offended by the disgust her singing gives. Sorry Mle, but you just weren't born for singing. Try going back to music school and learn the flute or something like that.


1 comment: