Featured Post

Hello everybody! Here's my new blog!! I had to close my previous one because all the Russian spam that was commenting on my posts. It wa...

Monday, October 3, 2016

Neighborhood Parrots Driving Me MAD!

My neighbors that live 3 houses down accidentally let go of their 2 parrots late last year. The two parrots started attracting other parrots and now there's a parrot overload! They all had babies and they are hogging our trees and scaring away the other birds. They make so much racket all day long I can barely concentrate to play the piano! 


Parrot Nest





Hogging my backyard tree
 Not to mention all the bird poop that appears on the neighborhood's cars. Especially if you have a tree near your driveway. Trust me, parrot poop will stain your fresh car paint real bad! /:)



They started attracting hawks and they are doing a good job at keeping the population controlled but that's not really good news for my hens. I plan on buying 5 chicks and having a hawk around it isn't a really safe environment for them.. 

Please clip your parrot's wing feathers. It helps avoid problems like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment